Non-traditional, American roots music acts Local News Legend, 2 Good Boys, Brian S Cotter, Soapless Opera & Quenxe Henny will join Ben Oaks & stand-ups Tim Carr, Vince Corkadel, Kearasten Jordan, Bryan Carr & Christopher Mauger @ Station One Center for the Arts in downtown Lancaster, PA on Friday Jan 4th – the 1st First Friday of 2019! Darren Jordan will be painting during the performances. Music starts at 8pm. $10 BYOB. This will be a safer space & LGBTQ friendly.
- Comedy performances by Tim Carr – IG: www.instagram.com/nottimcarr
- Tim Carr is a writer/actor/director working on the East and West coasts. Tim has been seen in many national commercials (Sprite, Wendy’s and Publix to name a few) feature films and television (Rocky Balboa, Safe, All My Children) and wrote and directed last year’s critically acclaimed ‘The Other Ripken’. He’ll be seen next in the television pilot ‘Franklin Street Station’ and in New York and comedy stages with sketch comedy at Upright Citizens Brigade. In pre production on his next films “Bartender’s Song” and “World Class Fad”.
- Vince Corkadel has his hands in many different artistic worlds. He was worked in film and television as an actor, and directed the films Dust & Death and Bastard Art.
Painting, writing and creating music are among his other passions. Recently he has stepped into the stand-up comedy arena as another outlet for his unique world perspectives. IG @deuxfelines and click here for his hardcore cinematic music project To The Winter
- Soapless Opera – renaissance rock- combining influences ranging from easy listening to heavy metal, jazz & Celtic with insightful and contemplative lyrics, Soapless Opera leads you on adventures of thought and emotion! heightening our awareness of how closely we are all tied together. Soapless Opera began more than 10 years ago in Tacoma, WA until Robert relocated to Lancaster in 2006.
- Kearasten Jordan is an actor/singer/creator turned comic. After becoming accidentally “Lancaster famous”, she has run full speed into comedy, hosting shows and doing Kearasten’s stand up routines at open mics and other local events. Known for her chaotic neutral personality, her stand up tends to be as blunt and sweet as she is in real life. She can be found helping friends or roasting strangers in the street. She can also reinvent your wardrobe. Fo Sew !!!
- Greyyy – was a Lancaster based blues/funk/soul band featuring notorious triphop/hiphop producer Benjamin Oaks on guitar & vocals, Clayton Stief (RIP) on drums & Sam Walton on bass