BenOaks & his circus of talented musicians, artists, dancers & performers are bringing their last show of 2018 to Station One Center for the Arts in downtown Lancaster, PA on Friday, November 16th at 8pm.
The final line-up is still to be determined but Benjamin Oaks would like to bring a representation of as many kinds of art & music & dance & comedy as possible.
- Mike Nappi – from West Chester, PA – an intense performer of hiphop + rock
- Greyyy – Lancaster based blues/funk/soul band featuring Benjamin Oaks on guitar & vocals, Clayton Stief on drums & Sam Walton on bass
- Brian S Cotter – (West Chester, PA) – punk influenced singer/songwriter
- Girl Science – Pheonixville gothic folk duo featuring Savvy
- Soapless Opera – renaissance rock from Lancaster http://www.soundcloud.com/soapless_opera
- live painting & art installation by Darren Jordan – @djordanart
- Jack Moonie – Lancaster area comedian
- Comedy performances by Tim Carr – IG: www.instagram.com/nottimcarr
Tim Carr is a writer/actor/director working on the East and West coasts. Tim has been seen in many national commercials (Sprite, Wendy’s and Publix to name a few) feature films and television (Rocky Balboa, Safe, All My Children) and wrote and directed last year’s critically acclaimed ‘The Other Ripken’. He’ll be seen next in the television pilot ‘Franklin Street Station’ and in New York and comedy stages with sketch comedy at Upright Citizens Brigade. In pre production on his next films “Bartender’s Song” and “World Class Fad”.
why is is called a THANK YOU party?
“for the Thanksgiving spirit & coming up on my year alcohol free & taking care of my mental health…
i want to thank every one. for making life interesting. for being them. for caring. for being complicated. for the smiles. for the push. for being open to new experiences. for being open to love & kindness. & helping one another. i want to thank my new home of Lancaster. the people i’ve met here are inspiring. you have all welcomed me & been a huge part of my growth & current healthy mind the incredible art & music scene in LANC has really pushed me to step up my game! i want to thank my friends for being a part of my complicated & challenging yet very rewarding life. i want to thank my family for loving me. i haven’t always been so easy to love. i used to make it quite difficult. i am glad i am now taking care of myself. so i can handle my responsibilities & take care of my family.
thank you. new or soon to be friends. thank you for being a part of this web of life. thank you for the rant. I promise fri nov 16th is gonna be a CELEBRATION & FUN :)” – b. oaks